With 37 years of experience, Lowe Enterprises has developed and managed resorts across the country. Among these Stowe Mountain Lodge, Sunriver Resort, and Terranea Resort.
Ready to explore ownership opportunities?Contact our real estate team
Your Dream Home is closer than you think. What do you think of when you imagine your perfect mountain retreat? A spectacular setting with inspiring views? A comfortable place for friends and family to gather? A location so close you can be there whenever you want? Or maybe you're looking for the relaxed pace of mountain life, or a home with all the amenities of a resort at your doorstep. Or perhaps, your dream is simply about shared experiences, the creation of stories and a legacy for future generations. At Suncadia, whether you build your dream house or find the perfect custom home, you can choose to have it all.
The community of Suncadia has many different neighborhoods to choose from:
- Prospector - Centered around the Prospector Golf Course among mature pine trees, rolling hills and abundant sunshine. Foot and bike trails, open park areas and views of surrounding peaks
- Rope Rider - Located in and around the Rope Rider Golf Course, with mountain and fairway views, plenty of sunshine, Dawson Park and the Swiftwater Cellars winery.
- Black Nugget - Built by Steve Burnstead Construction LLC, Black Nugget is nestled in a quiet cul-de-sac along a select ridge that borders the Prospector and Rope Rider golf courses, just walking distance from the Rope Rider Golf Park and tubing hill.
- The Lodge at Suncadia - Perched on a bluff overlooking the Cle Elum River and spectacular mount ranges, the Lodge at Suncadia balances the luxury of a hotel with the lock-and-leave convenience of a condominium.
- Prospector's Reach - A neighborhood of cottages just a stone's throw from the core of Suncadia, alongside Suncadia Trail and Prospector Golf Course.