Spa Events & Promotions
Sciote at Glade Springs Spa – Event with founder Aldo Celeste on Saturday, Oct. 8th – all day
Sciote features skincare products that are created with Pure and Clean ingredients. The company name means “Know Thyself’ in Latin, which lends itself perfectly to their purpose of mindfulness and knowledge. They strive to educate their customer on their product ingredients and purpose.
Book a Custom, Omni or Oxygen Geneo facial and/or Anti-aging body treatment and receive:
- A personal, one on one consultation with Sciote founder, Aldo Celeste
- Purchase $150 in Sciote products the day of the event and receive a omplimentary Sciote travel body kit - includes: shampoo, conditioner, body wash and body lotion, 2oz. ea ($20 value)
Pampered in Pumpkin at Glade Spring Spa
Skin care benefits of pumpkin:
- It’s hard to overstate the benefits of pumpkin–its plentiful antioxidants, enzymes, iron, zinc, vitamins C and K, and fiber make it one of nature’s great health foods.
- The properties that make pumpkin so nourishing for the body also benefit the skin. Its enzymes make it a safe and effective exfoliator– a gentle alternative to harsh chemical peels.
- The phytonutrients, minerals, enzymes, and vitamins infuse the skin with important elements that bring about cellular rejuvenation and strengthen weakened skin structures.
- This is especially important for aging or damaged skin, which does not renew itself as effectively as young skin.
- Pumpkin Spice Pedicure – 50min - $75
- Pumpkin Body Scrub – 50min – M-TH $140 Fri-Sun $165
- Add-on Pumpkin Facial Masque - $35
Sunday Spa Day
Avoid traffic delays upon departure and head to the Spa for some no stress services.
- Receive a 50 minute spa treatment with full access to all spa amenities.
- Hit the road with a complimentary grab ‘n go box of fruit, nuts & cheese for the ride home.
Glade Spring Spa Day Pass
- Monday-Thursday: $65 and Friday-Sunday: $75
- Spa pass amenities include: locker rooms with rain showers and steam rooms, dry cedar sauna, mineral salt soaking pools and relaxation sanctuary.
- All spa treatment reservations, that are at least 50 minutes in length receive complimentary facility and amenity access for the duration of the day that the service is received.
HOURS OF OPERATION:
Friday& Saturday: 9am-8pm
- Hours are subject to change.
To book your mountain spa resort experience, contact Spa Concierge at 509-649-6470