Count the stars on a crisp clear night. Let the fresh, pine-scented air clear your mind. There's no place like Suncadia. A premier all-season mountain hotel and condo resort, Suncadia, near Cle Elum and Roslyn in Washington State is an easy 80 scenic miles east of Seattle on the sunny eastern slopes of Washington's Cascade mountain range. Suncadia offers three distinctive choices in hotel, inn and home lodging.
Be among the first to rediscover this hidden gem between May and October 2013.
Cozy and casual, inspired by nature and paying tribute to the local mining history, The Inn at Suncadia is an intimate 18-room haven for relaxation.
Guests who choose the Inn enjoy:
- Complimentary Sunrise Breakfast daily from 6.30-9am featuring waffles, hearty oatmeal, creamy yogurts, fresh-baked pastries and breads, assorted cereals, sliced fresh fruit, juices, coffee and tea
- Outdoor balcony with rocking chairs, gas fireplace, deep soaking tub, plush down comforters in all guest rooms and suites
- Raid the Pantry from 10pm-midnight daily offering cookies, milk and late night snacks
- Custom interior furnishings featuring artisan-crafted metal and wood finishes
- Central resort location, just across from Suncadia's private Swim & Fitness Club
- Easy access to Prospector Pro Shop and driving range
The Inn at Suncadia is now available for booking on selected dates between May 3rd and October 6th, 2013. Upon arrival at Suncadia, guests must check-in at the Lodge front desk to receive their keys.