"Suncadia is a winter wonderland during the holidays and the perfect place for guests and the community to build winter traditions."
Roger Beck - Managing Director for Suncadia.
CELEBRATE THE HOLIDAYS AT SUNCADIA'S WINTERFEST
Suncadia celebrates the season of giving with its annual Winterfest celebration each year, beginning Thanksgiving through the New Year holiday! The annual celebration spreads cheer with traditional holiday activities, specially crafted meals, visits from Santa and much more. Please check back frequently as we add new specially crafted meals, visits from Santa and much more. Join us for some of our signature events and activities this year!
Winterfest 2013 Signature Events & Activities
- Suncadia Running of the Elk 5K Walk/Run, November 29, 2013, 10:00am, Suncadia Club Swim & Fitness Center. Register Now!
- Suncadia Tree Lighting Celebration, November 29, 2013, 6:30pm, The Lodge at Suncadia Great Room - Sponsored by the Suncadia Fund for Community Enhancement
- Suncadia Holiday Crafts & Gifts Show, November 29, 2013 10am-6pm and November 30, 2013, 10:00am-6:00pm, The Lodge at Suncadia. Event Flyer!
- Santa's Workshops 2013. Located in the Real Estate Sales Center in The Lodge at Suncadia, try your hand at being one of Santa's elves by making your own artful delights. Doors open Thanksgiving weekend! Download Schedule!
- Holiday Garland Making with Chef Casey, December 14, 2013, 8:00pm-9:00pm, The Lodge at Suncadia Great Room. Donations of canned goods or money accepted in support of HopeSource of Kittitas County.
- Cookie Decorating with Chef Casey, December 21, 2013, 8:00pm-9:00pm, The Lodge at Suncadia Great Room. Donations of canned goods or money accepted in support of HopeSource of Kittitas County.
- Jingle Bell Snowshoe Run, December 21, 2013, 10:00am Start, Prospector Golf Course. Register Now!
- Suncadia Christmas Eve Candlelight Service, December 24, 2013, 6:00pm-7:30pm, The Lodge at Suncadia Great Room.
- New Year's Eve Family Ice Skate, December 31, 2013, 7:00pm-10:00pm, Suncadia Village Ice Rink
- Suncadia's Famous Elf Tuck-ins! Santa has a special delivery and it comes in the form of an elf. Santa's little helpers are eager to give your child a magical holiday with a visit to your room or vacation rental house. Elves will bring a candy present, visit with the child(ren) and read stories before wishing them sugarplum dreams. Reservations are required for a 20-minute appointment per accommodation between the hours of 7pm and 9:30pm. Note: we request details about your child to enhance the elf visit experience, such as; name, age, favorite color, pet names, best friends, special Christmas wish, etc. $25, 1st child; $15 each additional child at the Lodge. $35, 1st child; $20 each additional child at Suncadia's rental properties. Contact Swim & Fitness Center at 509.649.6140 or the Suncadia Concierge at 509.649.6461 for more information.
Winterfest 2013 Culinary Specials
- Holiday Take-Home Dinner Packages for Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Thanksgiving Day Family Style Dinner at Portals Restaurant at The Lodge at Suncadia
- Thanksgiving Day Dinner Buffet at the Gas Lamp Grill at The Inn at Suncadia
- Bagna Cauda at The Cabin, Nelson Dairy Farm Log Cabin, November 30, 2013, 6:00pm, $44 Adults, $29 Kids, 30 Person Guest Limit, Reservations Required 509 649 6473
- Holiday Hot Toddies & Hot Chocolate Bar in the Great Room at The Lodge, Saturdays, 8:00pm-9:00pm, November 30 - December 28, 2013, $18 includes two beverages, recipes and commemorative mug! Hot Chocolate just $3!
- S'Mores at the Firepit at The Lodge, every Friday and Saturday night, 7:00pm-8:00pm, Free Activity
- Winter Wine Tasting in the Great Room at The Lodge, December 13, 20, 27, 2013, 7:00pm-8:00pm, $6 per glass
- Breakfast with Santa, December 1, 8, 15, 22 and 24, 8:00am-12:00pm, The Inn at Suncadia, Adults $24, Kids 4-12 $10, 3 and under free. Reservations Required 509 649 6473
- Family Casual Buffet Dinners, The Inn at Suncadia and Owens Ballroom, 5:00pm-8:00pm, Adults $25, Kids 4-12 $12, 3 and under Free. Menu varies, see attached.
- New Year's Eve Family Celebration, Rialto Ballroom, The Lodge at Suncadia, 6:00pm-12:00am, Adults $33, Kids 4-12 $21, 3 and under free. Reservations Required 509 649 6473
- New Year's Day Recovery Brunch, Portals Restaurant, The Lodge at Suncadia, 9:30am-2:00pm, Adults $34, Kids 4-12 $14, 3 and under free! Reservations Required 509 649 6473
Portals Restaurant will be serving from its regular menu during the Christmas and New Year's holidays, and will offer special menu items on Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New's Year's Eve and New Year's Day. For reservations, please call 509 649 6473.
A Seattle Favorite, the Secret Sausage Food Truck will be hanging out at Suncadia's Village Ice Rink this Winterfest serving Seattle-style sausages with Seattle-sourced stuff! November 29, 2013, 11:00am-6:00pm, November 30, 2013, 11:00am-8:00pm, December 21,2013 to January 4, 2014, 12:00pm-9:00pm daily (closed 12/25/2013).
Winterfest 2013 at Glade Spring Spa
For those looking to relax during Winterfest, Suncadia's Glade Spring Spa celebrates with Twelve Days of Winterfest during the month of December, featuring couples packages, complimentary activities and exceptional spa treatment savings.
Regular Hours of Operation:
- Sunday, 9:00am-5:00pm
- Monday-Thursday, 11:00am-6:00pm
- Friday, 10:00am-8:00pm
- Saturday, 9:00am-8:00pm
Holiday Operating Hours:
- December 20-23, 2013, 9:00am-8:00pm
- December 24, 2013, 9:00am-6:00pm
- December 25, 2013, 10:00am-6:00pm
- December 26, 2013, 9:00am-8:00pm
Winterfest Spa Promotions & Seasonal Offerings:
- December 20, 2013-January 3, 2014: Glade Spring Spa is featuring "evening" day passes for $35.00, 5:00pm-8:00pm. Enjoy our rustic cedar saunas, eucalyptus steam rooms, and varied temperature salt soaks while enjoying a glass of sparkling wine. Not available on December 24 & 25, 2013.
- December 20, 2013: Unwind at Glade Spring Spa from 5:00 to 8:00pm. Receive a hydrating hand paraffin treatment & hand massage while enjoying a glass of wine in our Sanctuary! Ticket includes day pass access $35.
- December 24 & 25, 2013: Mommy & Me Pedicures for $99. Receive two (2) 35 minute express pedicures to enjoy together. Please note that Me pedicures are for guests 10 years and younger. Must be booked together.
- December 22-28, 2013: Hot Stones & Hot Toddies - Book our popular 80 Minute Hot Stone Massage and receive a complimentary Hot Toddy at the completion of your service for $190. Book your seasonal package which includes a 50 Minute Seasonal Pedicure & 50 Minute Lavendar Facial for $199.
- December 27, 2013: Glade Spring Spa is hosting a Sip & Spa Night. Warm-Up from 5:00pm to 8:00pm while enjoying a winter beverage and hydrating paraffin hand treatment in our Sanctuary! Ticket includes day pass access - $35.
- December 29, 2013-January 4, 2014: 80 Minute Antioxidant Body Renew with Organic Mud Treatment for $150. 115 Minute Ultimate Pedicure/Manicure Combo for $150.
- December 30 & 31, 2013: Escape from Winter - All Pure Fiji treatments 20% off!
Candy Cane Champagne Nail Services
50 Minute Dream Pedicure $80. This minty-fresh pedicure will remind your feet why it's the most wonderful time of year. Start off with a fizzy Candy Cane Champagne soak to soften up those cold weather calluses, and a sweet cream-scented sea salt scrub to remove dry skin. Top it off with a dab of some seriously moisturizing Whoopie Cream, and you'll have visions of sugarplums dancing in your head. Conclude your service with a glass of champagne to enjoy in our winter wonderland. You will also receive a Candy Cane Champagne Fizzing Soak to take a little part of the season home with you.
35 Minute Dream Manicure $50. Pamper your tired hands with this decadent delight for an amazing afternoon pick-me-up. Enjoy a sweet cream-scented sea salt scrub to rejuvenate your skin. Top it off with an energizing indulgence with a dab of Whoopie Shea butter cream massage that will leave your hands silky smooth and unbelievably hydrated. Conclude your service with a glass of Champagne to enjoy in our winter wonderland. You will also receive a Candy Cane Champagne Fizzing Soak to take a little part of the season home with you.
Buttered Rum Holiday Body Scrub
Experience an intoxicatingly sweet exfoliation using a special blend of brown sugar, premium aged rum and rice bran oil with hint of delicious butterscotch. This tempting treatment finishes with a peppery caramel body milk lotion that leaves skin soft and hydrated. You are buttered up and ready to enjoy the holiday! Enjoy a Hot Buttered Rum at the completion of your service to fully soak into the holiday season. 50 minutes, $125
Outdoor Winter Fun!
Cross-Country Skiing & Snowshoeing
We have several miles of groomed trails waiting for you to enjoy in Suncadia. Trails are groomed regularly for cross country skiing and maps are available. Bring your own skis or rent them from the Inn 9am-4pm daily. Limited amount of children's skis. Snowshoeing is a great way to see the beautiful Suncadia property! Ski rental; $15/2-hr & $25/24-hr. Snowshoe rental; 12/2-hr & $20/24-hr. Daily trail pass, $5 per person. Contact the Inn for information, 509.649.6401
Experience the pristine winter beauty and backcountry scenery on a guided snowmobile adventure. Suitable for all ability levels. Includes transportation and 2-hr ride. 4 rider minimum per tour. Minimum age to ride single is 16yrs. Full Face helmets provided. Dress for a day in the snow, including water resistant/water proof coat, pants, boots, and gloves. $180 per person; double snowmobiles available:$50 for 16yrs & older passenger ($230 total); $25 for child passenger under 15yrs ($205 total). Advance reservations required. Contact our Concierge at 509.649.6461 for more information and reservations. Shuttle ride included.
Rope Tow Inner Tubing Hill
Experience the thrill of the hill on an inner tube with a rope tow return. Located off Rope Rider Road. Enjoy a hot chocolate while planning your next downhill strategy. Inner tubes are included with lift ticket purchase (no private sleds allowed). Waiver required for participation.Tubing Punch Passes -$20/10 rides;$35/20 rides. See calendar of events for tubing schedule. Children must be 42" tall; the minimum age for a child to go tubing is 3 years old. Adults and child must ride tube alone for safety reasons. No pets allowed on the hill. Weather and snow conditions dependent.
During your winter visit please take advantage of our ice skating located at the Village Pavilion. We have morning, afternoon and evening sessions complete with skate rental. Warm yourself by the firepit while sipping hot chocolate or making s'mores to round out your winter memories. Waiver required for all participation. Contact Concierge at 509.649.6461 for questions. Price per session; $12/12yrs & under; $15/13yrs & over. All day skate passes, $20/12yrs & under. $25/13 yrs & over. Season passes available and discount if you bring your own skates.
Carriage or Sleigh Rides
Hear the soothing clip clop of the hooves as you ride through Suncadia in a horse drawn carriage or sleigh. Pulled by our gentle Percheron giants - Tip & Lucky - enjoy family and friends with a relaxing ride with Three Peaks Outfitters. Reservations
recommended. $18/adult, $10/children (3-10yrs). Children under 2 free, but must sit on adult's lap. Contact the Concierge at 509.640.6461 for reservations. 24-hour cancellation policy. Weather and trail conditions could restrict availability.