Wheels & Water - Activities
With more than 6,000 acres of forested mountain landscape, sun-dappled meadows and rushing rivers, Suncadia Resort in Washington offers a wealth of year 'round recreation - perfect for a Pacific Northwest vacation with your family or a group. Miles of hiking and biking trails. Thirty-six holes of mountain golf. The 2.2 million acre Wenatchee Washington National Forest.
Wheels & Water - Activities
View the October Activity Guide for more information and current pricing, please call our Concierge at 509-649-6461.
Village Pavilion Rentals
Offering bike rentals, boat rentals, paddleboards and motorized scooter rentals.
Hours: May to September Sunday-Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday & Saturday 9am-6pm.
- Bike Rentals - Enjoy the over 10 miles of paved paths and countless miles of scenic trails to explore throughout Suncadia. We provide a variety of recreational mountain bikes, cruisers, youth bikes for all ages, and trailers. Waiver required for all rentals, anyone 17 yrs and under must have a parent or guardian signature prior to participation. Helmet and bike locks are included with all rentals.
- Boat Rentals - We offer single and double sit-on-top kayaks and canoes. Waiver required for all rentals, anyone 17 and under must hava a parent or guardian signature prior to participation.
- SUP - Stand Up Paddleboards - Simply SUPer! Combining fitness and fun! Come join us for the fastest growing sport today!
- Motorized Scooter Rentals - Scoot around Suncadia or into Roslyn or Cle Elum on a Kymco motorized scooter. Must be 18 years or older with a valid driver's license.
For more information on rentals, please contact the Village Pavilion at 509-649-6160.
Guided Tours on Wheels
- Historic Motorized Scooter Tour - Scoot around Suncadia, into Roslyn or Cle Elum on a Kymco motorized scooter with a guide showing you all the hot spots along the way. Must be 18 years or older with a valid driver's license. Schedule is customized, based on a minimum of 45 minutes. 24hr advance reservations required.
- Guided Beer and Bike Tour - Add beer tasting to our already popular guided bike tour. Tour will stop half way at the Roslyn Brewery for a sampling of the local brew. 24hr advance reservations required. Must be over 21 years of age.
- Guided Bike Tour - Join our knowledgable guide on an intermediate level bike tour highlighting the area's fascinating immigration and mining history. Trip length approximately 5-7 miles. Ages 10 and up. Advance reservations required.
For more information on Guided Tours on Wheels, please contact the concierge at 509-649-6461.
Guided Tours on Water
- Gourmet Lunch River Rafting Trips - Located on the Suncadia property, the beautiful, crystal clear Cle Elum River is just moments away from the Lodge. The 10 mile scenic rafting trip has a few good summertime river rapids and will be the activity highlight of your Suncadia visit. The trip takes about three to four hours and can be scheduled any day of the week at any time. River rafting is a great activity for families and groups. Trips include an amazing, streamside BBQ sockeye salmon lunch complete with appetizers, desert, and Washington wine. Consider a morning trip and have our omelet bar breakfast on the river or raft a little later in the day and have dinner. Changes to the menu are welcomed along with kid friendly meals. All transportation from Suncadia is included. Please contact the concierge or front desk to arrange a Gourmet Lunch River Rafting Trip.
- River Rafting Trips - River rafting trips depart from the Suncadia Lodge every day. This guided rafting adventure on the Cle Elum River last about three hours and includes beverages and transportation from the lodge. It is similar to the Gourmet Lunch River Rafting, just without the lunch. A great activity for families and groups. Please register with the concierge or front desk of the lodge.
- River Kayaking - Beginning in the middle of July, take a kayak trip on the scenic Yakima River in your own personal inflatable kayak. This guided trip will include transportation to and from the lodge, a personal or tandem inflatable kayak, paddle, helmet, and lifejacket. Our guide will provide an introduction and orientation to river kayaking so you’re comfortable on the water. Beginning and advance kayaking floats are available. The cost is $180 per person and includes all gear and transportation from the lodge. Please contact the concierge or front desk to schedule your trip.
For more information on Guided Tours on Water, please contact the concierge at 509-649-6461.
Fly Fishing Excursions
- Guided Fly Fishing Drift Trips - Full and half day guided fly fishing float trips from a drift boat on the Yakima River. The Yakima River is Washington’s only Blue Ribbon trout stream for rainbow and west slope cutthroat trout. It is a protected fishery with catch and release only regulations. The trips include all gear, fly fishing supplies, lunch (full day), beverages and transportation from the Suncadia Lodge. A fishing license is necessary and can be included. Fly fishing experience is not necessary – beginners are welcomed. Please contact the concierge or front desk of the lodge to schedule a fly fishing excursion. Trips are available daily.
- Walk and Wade Guided Fly Fishing - Fly fish the local trout streams on foot with one of our expert guides. The two to three hour excursion departs from the Suncadia Lodge and includes all fly fishing gear and supplies. A fishing license is necessary. Up to three anglers per guide at $102 per hour with a two hour minimum. A great way to start learning the sport. Please contact the concierge or front desk of the lodge to arrange a Walk and Wade Fly Fishing trip. Trips are available daily at any time.
- Mountain Bike Fly Fishing - Talk about the best of both worlds. Lead by our fly fishing guide, mountain bike one of the great Suncadia trails through the woods to the Cle Elum river. At the river, our guide will coach you on fly fishing techniques for catching rainbow and cutthroat trout. The cost is $85 per hour with a two hour minimum. Use your own mountain bike or rent for $40. Trips are available anytime during the day and include all fly fishing equipment, gear and supplies. A fishing license is necessary and can be included.
For more information on Fly Fishing Excursions, please contact the concierge at 509-649-6461.
- Birding Tour - Strap on a pair of binoculars and walking shoes to hit the trail in search of local and migratory birds of the West. The diverse eco-system of the Suncadia property is part of the Pacific fly-way for of many migratory birds and is a great place to view unique bird species. The cost is $48 per person and limited to groups of six. Includes binocular use. Please register with the front desk in advance.
For more information on Trekking, please contact the concierge at 509-649-6461.