Day camp for children ages four to 12.
Full Day Session: $70/Child
- 9:00AM- 4:00PM
3-Hour Sessions: $40/Child
At Campcadia, FUN is the theme! It’s about experiencing everything there is to do at Suncadia - kids style!
With activities, adventures and arts and crafts suited for a wide-range of ages, Campcadia sessions provide maximum fun for all participants! Campcadia’s group of talented and highly-qualified facilitators is committed to providing your child with a memorable and safe experience; all of the Campcadia counselors have passed thorough background checks, possesses current food-handler’s permits, and are certified in both First-Aid and CPR.
- AGE OF CHILDREN - Campcadia welcomes guests 4-12 years of age, and all children must be potty-trained.
- LOCATION - The Campcadia Clubhouse is located on Suncadia Trail, next to the Prospector Driving Range
- RESERVATIONS - Pre-registration is required for all Campcadia sessions. Please call the Concierge at 509-649-6461 to sign up!
- ARE MEALS PROVIDED AT CAMPCADIA? - Snacks are provided during all 3-Hour Sessions. Lunch is provided during the Full-Day Session.
- WHAT SHOULD MY CHILD WEAR? - Parents should ensure their child is wearing close-toed shoes and weather-appropriate clothing for both indoor and outdoor activities. During the summer months it is encouraged that children pack a swim suit.
- WHAT TYPES OF ACTIVITIES? - Activities vary by season and facilitator. Activities may include: canoeing, hiking, arts & crafts, games, and various types of indoor and outdoor programming.
- CANCELLATION POLICY - Campcadia has a 48-hour cancellation policy; cancellations made within 48-hours of a scheduled session will result in a full-charge for that session.