We understand while traveling on vacation, it is difficult to leave someone behind... especially your beloved pet!
Suncadia is a pet friendly hotel in Washington State, allowing guests to enjoy a vacation without having to board the family dog at a costly and lonely shelter.
Suncadia requires all guests bringing pets to follow our Pet Policy guidelines so that all of our guests' vacations are the most enjoyable:
- Please help Suncadia ensure that the experience for you, your pet and our guests is harmless and pleasant.
- Pets' vaccinations should be up-to-date and current, and is free of ticks and fleas.
- Pets are to be well socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
- Pets should be under their owner's care at all times.
- Owner assumes all financial responsibility for any damage that occurs due to pet.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times when in public spaces and outside.
- Pets are NOT permitted within any Food and Beverage Outlets, Glade Spring Spa, The Inn, Swim and Fitness Center, the Lodge Conference Center, Great Room and Den, Lodge Pool or river view side of The Lodge.
- Pets should be cleaned off when wet or dirty prior to letting them into home or Lodge.
- Owner will clean up after their pet and dispose of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
- Additional fees and/or deposit are required depending upon accommodation type.
- Usage of Pet Rooms is very limited and based upon availability, not all room types offered are pet friendly.
- In order to guarantee availability, notification of pet's arrival MUST be made at time of booking.
- You will be asked to sign a document outlining your responsibilities at check-in. To complete this form in advance, download it here.