Luxury Vacation Homes
A place where time for real conversations and fun seems to grow on trees and the natural beauty takes your breath away, Suncadia is perfect for family, romantic, or small group vacations in Washington State. Suncadia, a premier all-season mountain resort offers luxury vacation homes in Washington State.
950 Coal Mine Way is a lovely home located off the 12th green in Suncadia resort!
- 5 Bedrooms, (2 Suites) 3½ Bathroom Vacation Home
- Sleeps up to 20
- Hot Tub
- Master Bedroom Suite on 1st floor w/ King Bed, Fireplace, 42" TV, Jetted Whirlpool
- Heated bathroom floors
- Private Balcony on 3 bedrooms
- Views of Golf Course from all bedrooms
- Dining Room allows seating for 18
- Large Great Room with Home Theatre System (BluRay - Surround Sound)
- 6 TVs
- Wireless Internet
- Loft game room includes Wii system, assorted DVDs and Board games
- Short walk to park with Tennis courts, Basketball courts, Children Playground, Walking Trails
- Fooseball Table
A great vacation home to relax with family and friends. Situated behind the water on the 12th Green of the Rope Rider golf course, the views are spectacular from every room of the house. Designed to relax and entertain with family and friends, everyone can gather in the Great Room to enjoy a movie in a theatre like atmosphere. Meal times can accommodate 18 seating comfortably; 8 at the large windowed dining room, 8 in the adjacent nook area and 2 at the kitchen island.
The Master Bedroom suite on the first floor has its own fireplace, a King bed, 42 inch TV with DVD, the bathroom includes a jetted whirlpool tub, walk in rain shower, dual vanities and heated floors.
The Loft upstairs which includes a sofa sleeper overlooks the great room with spectacular views of the golf course; a game room for both children and grown ups include WII, table games, fooseball table, board games and an assortment of movies.
The Junior Master suite on the 2nd floor with its private balcony overlooks the water off the 12th green and includes a Queen bed, 37 inch TV, and walk-in rain shower.
Two more bedrooms on the other side of the 2nd floor both have full size bunk beds with pull out trundles. Each of these rooms also has their own balcony with water and green views.
This house is perfect for a family getaway, stay inside and catch up in the great room; gather in the dining room over good food, enjoy games in the loft, or enjoy the views on the back patio with a bbq picnic.
Guests of this house are also guests of Suncadia Resort and receive benefits such as:
- Advance tee time bookings up to one year
- Intra-resort charging
- Resort Transportation
- Concierge Service
- Bell Service
- Access to the Swim and Fitness Center
950 Coal Mine Way